The Open Cyber-Physical System Model-Driven Development (OpenCPS) project was a three-year long, ITEA Award of Excellence winning international project between 2016 and 2019. The project was executed within the framework of Horizon 2020, the biggest Research and Development program of the European Union. Altogether 18 industrial and academic partners took part in the endeavor from four European countries. IncQuery Labs was the leader of the Hungarian consortium which also included Elte-Soft Kft.
The aim of the OpenCPS project was the development of a modelling, simulation and development environment for cyber-physical systems, in order to reduce time-to-market and energy costs in many industries. Some of the project outcomes have already been put into industrial use. The main software results of the project are open source, therefore both small and large corporations can benefit from them – realizing the vision of cheaper, smarter and accessible innovation for all.
- FMI run-time and master simulation framework including UML/Modelica interoperability
- State Machine and Real-Time Debugging & Validation
- Efficient Multicore simulation
- WP 1: Project Management, Dissemination and Exploitation (Saab)
- WP 2: Base Run-Time System (CEA LIST)
- WP 3: Translation and Validation (Linköping University)
- WP 4: Debugging, Dynamic Verification with Testing and Model Integration (Linköping University)
- WP 5: Efficient Simulation, Execution and Optimization (SICSEast)
- WP 6: Industrial Demonstrators (Sherpa Engineering)
October 03, 2019 - A project with hungarian contribution was awarded in Amsterdam
October 24, 2019 - The OpenCPS project received the ITEA Award of Excellence
April 13, 2018 - OpenCPS in the Budapest Startup Safary
April 11, 2018 - It is coming! OpenCPS Technical Meeting in Budapest
IncQuery Labs cPlc